| CSCS, 220 Hicks Industrial Park Rd, Union Springs, AL 36089. Tel: 334-738-4800. A 501(C)(3) Organization.
The mission of Conecuh Springs Christian School is to guide students to discover God's truth while striving for academic excellence.
- To lead children to a personal knowledge of Christ as their true Savior and Lord.
- To prepare children spiritually by instilling in them a love for the Lord Jesus Christ, God the Father and His Holy Spirit, and a personal sense of responsibility to be all God wants them to be.
- To prepare children to serve God effectively.
- To encourage them to think clearly, logically, and independently.
- To offer an instructional program that meets the academic needs of children.
- To develop an understanding of the world in which they live and and the ability to appreciate and adjust to their environment.
- To achieve mastery in the tools of learning and communication.
- To develop a sense of responsibility in each child as a citizen and as a Christian.
- To develop a moral, spiritual and ethical sense which will aid them in appreciation of their own personal worth and that of others.
- To provide them with opportunities to develop an appreciation for the arts as well as conributing to them.
- To provide opportunities for developing skills necessary to make a living.
- To offer opportunities to participate in wholesome forms of recreation.
- To prepare each child for an outstanding position in life and and for spiritual leadership in school, home, church, community, state, nation, and the world.
- To teach that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe and of man.
- To teach that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- To teach the application of Biblical principles to every part of daily life.
- To teach American heritage and the current problems facing the country and the world.
- To teach the student to stand up for his/her convictions in the face of pressure.
- To teach the student to apply himself to his work and to fulfill his various responsibilities.
- To teach the knowledge and skills required for future study and/or occupational competence.
- To make the student aware of his/her present civic responsibilities and prepare him/her for adult responsibilities as a Christian citizen of the nation.
- To provide a Christ-centered program of education with the highest academic standards relating all subject matter to the truth of God's Word.
- To lead students to a saving knowledge of Christ and to a total commitment to God's will for their lives.
- To teach the fundamental elements of education and bring each student to the place where he can reason intelligently, read understandably, compute accurately, write legibly, and spell correctly.
- To direct, according to Biblical standards, the total development of every student, mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally and socially.
- To develop each student's talents so he/she can use them for active service for God.
|Copyright (C) 2020. Site design: Justin Smoker, Union Springs. |
|CONECUH SPRINGS CHRISTIAN SCHOOL 220 HICKS INDUSTRIAL PARK RD UNION SPRINGS, AL 36089 (334) 738-4800|
Justin Smoker, Union Springs. "Death was arrested and my life began" - Panama